The depression epidemic - Comments
For those of you who may have missed it, I would like to encourage you to read the following moving account of one person's experience with what the medical profession would call a psychotic breakdown - and her personal way of dealing with it, without medication, doctors, psychiatrists, or psychotherapy. PTSD, Psychosis and Story as a Vehicle of Healing (See also
http://spiritualemergency.blogspot.com )


2 Comments:
I thank you kindly for the plug, good sir. Meantime, any readers who have gone through or may be going through a similar process, I have collected a number of related articles on my blog that may provide them with some guidance. Feel free to share it around.
I have spent a little time looking at your your blog and can certainly recommend it to anyone who has gone through or may be going through a similar experience.Indeed anyone with an interest in this (or any) aspect of human experience may benefit from looking at the material you have amassed. I'm glad you have taken the time to share your experience and, then, to collect material that may assist others. The blog can be found at http://spiritualemergency.blogspot.com/
Post a Comment
<< Home