Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Welcome

Welcome to the "Conscious Living" site. I only recently discovered blogs and plan to use it as an adjunct to my website at http://www.consciouslivingseminars.com . For longer articles on health, healing, the abuses of the medical profession and the pharmaceutical industry, or for those on relationships, "child rearing" (for want of a better word), "mental disorders" (the term that seems to have replaced "mental illness"), psychotherapy (yet another inappropriate word), as well as articles on vaccinations and the relationship between science, industry and government, please visit my website.

I will make this post a short one, just to be able to say (to myself) that I've started the process. I hope to post blogs daily but I'm aware I may not be as good as my word. My intention is twofold - but perhaps this is true for others as well - namely, just to "get it off my chest", as there are a great many things in the modern world that trouble me deeply and, secondly, to communicate with anybody that finds what I have to say relevant in some way. I also intend to publicise news that the mainstream media neglect. Happy reading. Andrew Reiner

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home